- 2,729 tribe kids across the country received $400 each for school supplies in the last three years.
- More than $1.2 million in outstanding debt was paid off in 2015.
- During the last three years, $1 million in education funding has been paid to tribe members across the country.
- The Seneca-Cayuga Nation Administration on Aging serves 40 – 50 meals every day.
- The nation government and enterprises employ 235 people.
- $500,000 in emergency assistance has been paid to tribe members in the last three years.
- 888 people attended last year’s Green Corn Ceremony.
- $5.5 million in benefits have paid to tribe members during the previous three years.
- The Seneca-Cayuga Nation’s 2019 financial audit has been finished. For the third year in a row, the auditor did not find any concerns and gave a clean bill of health to our accounting practices.
Here are a few highlights of how we are promoting the well-being of all Seneca-Cayuga people: